Saturday, 24 November 2012

Editor’s Pick: Dhani’s Tights That Are Warmer Than Pants

As someone who really hates New York’s frigid winters, I probably should embrace Uniqlo’s Heattech line more than I have. But one item I have embraced is their tights.

I love a dress–always have–so tights are a necessity during colder months. Unfortunately, most tights don’t really offer much warmth. And the ones that do are often thick, bulky knit ones–which can be cute, but that’s not always the look I’m going for. Enter Uniqlo’s basic Heattech tights, which look like your average pair of opaque black tights, but are somehow–I swear–warmer than pants.

If I have one cold-weather “staple,” it’s these. And they’re only $12.50. Buy a pair–or five–here


Published on Wednesday, November 21st, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Nathalie Oberman Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment