by MMAjunkie.com Staff on Nov 12, 2012 at 7:30 am ET
Pierre (22-2 MMA, 16-2 UFC), who's been out of action since an April 2011 win over Jake Shields, now meets interim champion Carlos Condit (28-5 MMA, 5-1 UFC) in a title-unification bout at Saturday's UFC 154 event.
Check a video that showcases what's happened in the division during St-Pierre's absence.
UFC 154 takes place at Montreal's Bell Centre. The five-round St-Pierre vs. Condit bout headlines the pay-per-view main card following prelims on FX and Facebook.
The full UFC 154 card includes:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Georges St-Pierre vs. interim champ Carlos Condit (welterweight-title unification)
- Johny Hendricks vs. Martin Kampmann
- Tom Lawlor vs. Francis Carmont
- Constantinos Philippou vs. Nick Ring
- Mark Hominick vs. Pablo Garza
- Patrick Cote vs. Alessio Sakara
- Cyrille Diabate vs. Chad Griggs
- John Makdessi vs. Sam Stout
- Mark Bocek vs. Rafael dos Anjos
- Antonio Carvalho vs. Rodrigo Damm
- Azamat Gashimov vs. Ivan Menjivar
- Darren Elkins vs. Steven Siler
- John Maguire vs. Matt Riddle
To join the MMAjunkie.com discussions with your fellow MMA junkies, sign up for a free MMAjunkie.com user account.
An account also allows you to post in the MMAjunkie.com MMA forums.
RULES: No spam. No fighter bashing. No insulting other posters. No disruptive posts. Nothing "Not Safe for Work" or illegal, including links to illegal videos. MMAjunkie.com reserves the right to moderate all posts.
MMAjunkie.com promotes intelligent and respectful discussions, and registering for an account is a privilege, not a right. For the sake of those who follow the rules, offenders will be banned from the site with little or no warning.