Boutique fashion and accessories public relations agency Krupp Group seeks an Executive Assistant!
Position Reports To: President, Office Manager & Finance Manager
Basic Function: To assist the President and Office Manager in office maintenance
• Answer telephone & sort mail
• Make sure meetings and appointments at KG are properly greeted and clean up afterwards.
• Update master media list
• Tidy up kitchen, organize cabinets and make sure fridge is stocked with beverages
• Update various Krupp Group documents and maintain server organization
• Work with the Krupp team to maintain Krupp calendar of events
• Update business contacts in database
• Prepare company packet for new business meetings
• Assist with various daily tasks, including travel, expense reporting, calendar, reservations and other miscellaneous personal duties
• Order coffee & meals as needed
Requirements: Genuine interest in fashion and public relations. Exceptional communication and writing skills preferred. Well versed in the following software applications: Word, Excel, and Outlook. Ability to quickly adapt, prioritize and work on multiple projects in condensed timeframes. Organized and able to work with minimal direction and high level of discretion.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter (in pdf format) stating why you are interested in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please put “Executive Assistant Position” in the subject line of the email. No phone calls please!